Monday, March 1, 2010

I did it!

I finished my application for Lily Bee and sent it in!! Scary stuff! This is my first time applying for a manufacturer so my hopes aren't super high, but you gotta put yourself out there sometimes, ya know? So, wanna see the second layout I did? I'm really pleased with both of my layouts so even if I don't get picked I know I gave it my best shot.


Our wedding pictures were taken by Cynthia Page. She does some really, really fantastic work! You can check her out here.

Not much else on the go today. Still need to photograph those other layouts. I was so busy working on my application that I didn't do it. It's the first day of March Break and I'm surviving so far. Not used to having all 3 at home anymore. It's a snowy, yucky day and I'm glad I don't have to go outside!

Treasured Scrapbooking is holding it's We Love Our Members contest again. It starts today so head on over and check it out. This contest is so much fun and there's so much inspiration to be found. It'll really push you to your creative limit!

Kieran started wearing a patch over his good eye on Saturday in and effort to strengthen his weak eye. I didn't know how he would be with it, but he's been super good about wearing it (even reminded us yesterday that it was time to put it on). He only wears it for 4 hours a day for 2 months then we go and reevaluate with the optometrist. It was so funny when we took it off him the first day...he said, "I can see myself again!" Hahaha!

Well, I'm sure I must have some cleaning to do. My scraproom is a disaster maybe I'll tackle that. It's almost like fun cleaning...discovering all the fun things I've forgotten about (i.e. that have been completely buried with other stuff!).

5 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow that layout is yummy, good luck with Lily Bee hun xx

Karen said...

Oh WOW Amanda..that is one gorgeous layout! I love all the blue and your delicious details!

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Karen

emilysue said...

good luck on your application, those are stunning LO's

love you!!!!!

Danielle said...

You are so brave, putting your creativity out there for others to look at. Good luck!

Tracey Taylor said...

That page is just gorgeous! GOOD LUCK with the call!!

Love your blog banner, btw!