Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It starts....

The making of the birthday cakes for 2010. I think I'll bake some of the cakes for Bridget's party today. I know it's not until Saturday but I like to get a head start. I'll probably put them in the freezer until it's time to decorate. I'll have to go to the Bulk Barn for candy to decorate tomorrow too. Such a chore...a store full of candy. Dangerous place for a busy mom with a sweet tooth!

Kieran is still talking about the Sea Dogs game we went to on Sunday. Guess he had fun :) And tomorrow we're going to see Franklin, which he's also pretty excited about. I got the tickets before Christmas but didn't tell him until a couple of weeks ago (which was still too early since I've heard, "How many more days?" since then).

Riley brought home a sentence book from school yesterday. So cute to see all of his little sentences. My favourite was, "I like my Mom." :) He is growing so fast! The clothes he is wearing today are too small...I told him one more time and that was it! Hard to believe, they don't seem that old. He's definitely a big school boy now!

I finished this layout last night for the Treasured Scrapbooking 'We Love Our Members' contest. Got it done just in time :)

I took that picture at night (ok, ok, Kevin took it for me :)). I tried to play with the colours to get them right, but I think they're still a bit off. Anyway, there it is. I've been meaning to scrap that picture for awhile...so cute :)

While we were in the playroom taking the picture of the layout I spotted this.

Yup, that's a pretty pink stroller full of tools. Guess that's what happens when you have 2 big brothers, you play with babies and tools! She totally filled it herself too :)

No comments: