Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My boys are funny...

Riley: So, tonight at supper Riley was telling Grampy W. all about The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (I'm reading it to him and he loves it!). He was telling him all about the White Witch and how she makes it always winter and never Christmas (and how that's a strange thing). Then when Aslan comes and the spell starts to break Santa shows up but they don't call him just Santa, they call him Santa Daddy. I said, "I think you mean Father Christmas..." heehee!

Kieran: Marg (Grampy's wife) was complimenting Kieran on his glasses. She asked him if they were the same as hers. He said, "no, mine are rectangles and yours are circltangles." (or ovals to you and me :)).

Made you smile! Good night :)

1 comment:

emilysue said...

that is so cute!!!!