Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Energizer Bunny

Riley has had a fever since late yesterday, but that never seems to get him down. The only way I even know he's sick is that he's hot to the touch and he sleeps without a fight. But when he's awake he's still playing fine and he certainly still has an appetite (I think he eats more than I do). I suppose, maybe he is slightly less active than normal, but certainly not like most kids would be. His temp was 102.5 this morning and he was still up and about...amazing. I would be miserable. Kieran has a cough too. I'm just hoping that Bridget, Kevin and I stay healthy (we all suffer when mama gets sick!!).

Here's my most recent LO that I did for last weeks sketch for the sketch DT at Paws. I feel like I may have gone a bit overboard with the Archaic BG papers, but it is what it is :) And it took me forever to sew those buttons on and almost killed my fingers (I was sewing through a lot of paper!). All in all, I'm happy with the outcome and I love the pic of Riley.


I finished a LO today for this weeks sketch, but I can't show it just yet :) I love how it turned out though!

Oh, and a fun picture. One of these things is not like the other, can you guess what? (Think haircut ;) ).


And, hey, does anyone read this blog? I honestly have no idea (ok, I know Mom and Dad do, LOL), so feel free to leave a comment and let me know :)

No comments: