Friday, August 8, 2008

Do I have time to blog???

The answer is NO!! Haha :) So, just a few quick snippets of my life this week:

Bridget has found her feet and finds them very interesting. She would like to eat them, but most of the time can't quite get them to her mouth. She also rolled back to front on Monday (or was it Sunday??...)

Kieran and Riley were singing the alphabet song with Alpha Pig on Super Why the other day and it was just too cute!

I got my hair cut today...probably a couple of inches or so, so now it's pretty short. I'm loving the short cut...so much faster!

Riley finally learned how to pump a swing. I thought it would never happen. Actually, he was doing it on the double swing so he was swinging himself AND Kieran! Yay!! So nice since it's hard to push them both with a baby in arms. Too bad they weren't as good in the sandbox. That always, always ends with sand in someone's eyes. We had to shower them before they had supper last night they were so covered in sand. Although, Riley thought it was funny to eat supper in a towel. Kieran, on the other hand, was not as impressed (my want clothes).

Really looking forward to the weekend and hoping for lots of sun! Planning on getting some scrapping done too...at the very least the sketch I have due on Sunday :)

Oh, and here's the LO I was working on from last weekend. Hope you all have a great one!


No comments: