Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here we go...again

Ok, I'm going to try this blog thing again :) I've tried in the past to keep one going and failed miserably. And I'm sure some of you remember my frequent baby updates (with Riley) and my not so frequent baby updates (with Kieran) and, oh yeah...did you even know I had a third baby? I'm not sure anyone got emailed with any information about Bridget but word about her existence seems to have spread so I guess I'm ok!

I hope for this blog to be a place to keep people up to date with fun (and probably not so fun) things the kids are up to, everyday musings by me (because I know you're all so interested in what goes on in my brain) and scrappy goodness for those who are interested.

For those who don't know, I've recently become a member of the newly formed Paws On Scrapbooking sketch design team. I'm so excited to be working with so many talented gals creating sketches each month. I love designing the sketch and doing the sketches the other ladies provide. So, so much fun! One of my sketches was also a weekend challenge at POS.

I'm currently working on the LO to go along with this and I hope to post it shortly. Sketching is so fun and addictive. And, best of all, I can do it while I nurse a baby on my lap. I definitely can't work on a LO while nursing so sketching allows me to still scrap and be creative while I'm tending to the baby (which is often :) ).

For those who haven't seen them lately, the kids are growing like weeds. They are so adorable (and yes, frustrating at times) and bring so much joy to our lives. Check out the pics and see for yourself! Riley is learning more and more everyday. Sometimes it seems like I should be sending him to high school instead of preschool. Kieran is mischievous as always, but his sweet smile and dimple often get him out of trouble. He's almost potty trained which we are thrilled about (there will be a day without diapers!). Bridget is sleeping well for a Winchester baby. She's smiley and beautiful. She can roll over now, but doesn't do it often and is trying to sit up already. I suppose she's eager to be able to play with her brothers (they adore her, btw).

I must get back to our lazy Sunday, but I do intend to keep this blog updated as much as I can (yes, with all that spare time I have).

No comments: