Sunday, August 1, 2010

Two reveals! Lots of Scrappy Fun!

Hello, August!! Can you believe the summer is half gone already? And my sanity is still hangin' in there (though last week gave it a run for its money!!). We still have our vacation in NH to look forward to as well as the addition of a new puppy to our family at the end of August. He's a sweet little Boxer and we've named him Oz. Isn't he a cutie?


The first of August brings my first reveal with the Crop Addict team! I had such fun working with the bright, fun colours in this kit. Perfect for summer fun and great colours for scrapping little boys (had to sneak a girl page in too though ;)). Here are my layouts, but you can check out the whole team's work here.



The birthday card is for a friend of mine and I forgot to give it to her before she went away for a short vacation. I saw her the other night at dinner and was trying to remind myself all day to bring it with me but of course, in the rush of the day, I forgot. I also made her this cute cork board to go along with it. I totally love this project...fun and easy. I followed a tutorial on this blog.


So, C, if you are reading my blog...surprise! Haha!

August first also brings my first Stuck?! Sketches reveal! I've been a busy little scrapper :) Here are the sketch and my layout, but you can check out all the takes on the sketch here.


Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. We have a long weekend here (extra long for us since Kevin took Friday off). We are having some friends over for a barbecue later. We're really looking forward to it. Kieran's already talking about having hot dogs and marshmallows for supper :) Should be a fun time! Until then there's some cleaning and napping on the agenda! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh what a super sweet puppy!!! I totally understand you couldn't resist him!! Love all your pages too!! TFS!

emily anderson said...

beautiful scrappy work! and to answer your question---i use bribery for my kiddos :) a promise of a sweet treat is always in order, to get good pics. and i dunno, i take pictures SO MUCH of them, they are just used to it!
hope that helps!

Chloe said...

Lovely creations Amanda - you sure have been a busy little scrapper :-)

Jasmine S said...

How cute is Oz? I want a new puppy....Love your work Amanda. Very inspiring.