Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sooo...

...I'm not very good at keeping resolutions! January's been a little hectic to say the least. So, let's just skip to now for the most part. The only thing that's happened in the past little while that I would like to mention is the passing of my Nana. She was such a wonderful, beautiful woman and we'll all miss her so much, even if we know that now she is in a better place. So many of my most cherished childhood moments took place at her cottage in Cape Breton...I still miss it there! Nana, I miss you and love you. Thanks for the memories! Here is one of my favourite layouts that I did as a tribute to my Nana last year

I'll just share a couple of layouts that I've done in the past couple of weeks and then skip forward to today :)

This layout was done for a Pagemaps call. I didn't figure I'd get chosen, but the sketch was cool and I love the layout, so all good :)

This one was done using a sketch from the LCOM sketch team...their sketches are awesome!

LCOM is also doing a contest called, So You Think You Can Scrap. Last week's challenge was to make a layout that was clean and simple. Here's my take:


This week's challenge is to complete a monochromatic layout. I have to have it finished by tomorrow and I haven't even started yet. Eeek!

Be sure to drop by the LCOM forum for a fun new contest...the Random Hearts contest. You have to collect hearts by completing certain challenges. Hey, awesome inspiration, finishing layouts you love and PRIZES...what could be better??? Check it out here.

Now, for our excitement today! Kieran got his glasses!! I always thought this kid just couldn't get any cuter, but I think he might just possibly be :)

Now, he only wore them for a few hours in the afternoon today, but he was still really good about it. And he's fascinated with the case he gets to put them in...he had to hold it in the car everywhere we went today, haha! So stinkin' cute!

Ok...gotta get going on that layout!

1 comment:

emilysue said...

i love all your Lo's, that is such a beautiful one of your grandmother,

and K looks SUPER CUTE in his glasses

love you!!!