Sunday, January 3, 2010

I think we need a bigger TV

No, Kevin did not hijack my blog. We've been playing a lot of Wii lately. We got the new Mario game (which is so, so fun, btw) and an extra controller with some Christmas money (thanks brothers!). Our TV now feels tiny trying to play any of these games. I've never really cared about the size of my TV before...I don't care about big movies and surround sound and all that jazz..., but I can hardly read the screen sometimes (ok, maybe I just need glasses, haha). And playing 3 player Mario Cart really makes it tiny! We've always had hand me down TVs so someday in the not so distant future we may need to buy our own (or find a decent used one on Kijiji :)).

I finally did it! My scraproom is clean! I can finally scrap something :) Maybe even use my new Cuttlebug (I know half of you know what that is and half don't, lol). It's a machine that embosses and die cuts paper. Bridget is a big fan too (well, of the box at least...hey, maybe that's where I can put her when I scrap, heehee)!


What a cutie, eh? She's so funny! Her sentences get longer everyday...I practically have conversations with her. Today she said, "Let go of me!!" when I tried to lead her away from Daddy's computer. And a conversation we had the other night:

Bridget: "Mommy?"
Me: "Bridgey?"
Bridget: "Mommy?"
Me: "What?"
Bridget: "What Riley doing?"
Me: "He's going to bed."
Bridget: "Mommy?"
Me: "What?"
Bridget: "What Kieran doing?"
Me: "He's going to bed too."
Bridget: "What Daddy doing?"
Me: "He's putting the boys to bed."
***Pause***
Bridget: "Mommy?"
Me: "What?"
Bridget: "What Riley doing?"
***Repeat...twice***

So stinkin' cute! And smart! She already tells us when she's cold or when something hurts. She tells on her brothers if they do something to her, lol. She goes and hides and then says, "I'm hiding!" She's not even 2! Mind you...she doesn't have shapes or colours down like Riley did at that age...he's got his Daddy's engineering mind. She must be more artsy with the language :)

Wow, 3 days in a row, can you believe it? Well, must go play some more Wii...where did I put those binoculars???

P.S. I forgot to mention in my post yesterday that some of the pairs of jeans I looked at were actually splattered with paint. Yup. I kid you not. Seriously? I have lots of painting to do around the house...I could totally do that myself, but instead they want me to pay them extra for it. Sigh. Oh, and who is the crazy person that brought back skinny jeans? ***Shudder*** Especially for teenage boys...that is so not a good look. But I guess if your in high school skinny jeans splattered in paint is totally cool.


No comments: