2. That my kids should never miss their naps. Ever. Ever, ever!! Even if it does mean that they are in bed asleep at 6:10. Still not worth it.
3. There are far too many types of jeans. I am busy. I don't have time to try on a million pairs. At Old Navy alone there are 5 different cuts and then within that there are 5 more different shades. Ugh. Long, regular short. Boot cut. Flare. Give me a break...I just want a pair of jeans that fits. I did find a pair and you'll probably see me wearing that style as long as they make it. I'm sure it will change next year and I'll be back to square one.
4. Shopping in a snowstorm is nice for the very empty stores, but bad for the trip home.
5. Snuggling a sleeping baby is the best thing ever (after she finally gives up fighting me because she is cranky from the missing her nap thing). Ok, so I already knew this, but it's always nice to recap :)
6. I miss my friends from far away and love getting to hang out with them again when they are home for a visit. Again, a recap, but an important one! Travel safe tomorrow everyone!