Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brrrr!!!

Man, it is cold outside! At least I don't have to feel guilty for not taking the kids outside to play :)

Our exciting news for the week is that Bridget pulled herself up yesterday! On her 10 month birthday. I can't believe how big she is! No picture yet, since as soon as I ran for the camera she wouldn't do it again, lol. Other than that, nothing to report but sick kids. Riley had some sort of stomach bug Monday evening and all through that night. Gave me an excuse to keep him quiet and calm on Tuesday. He seems to have recovered and found his usual 'healthy' appetite! The other kids seem fine so far, thank goodness.

We did a scrapjack (a combination of the words scraplift and hijack) at POS a couple of weeks ago. We all lifted a LO by the AMAZING Christine Middlecamp. This is the LO that resulted from that challenge.



Paws also held a cyber crop last weekend. This next LO was for the 'seeing spots' challenge.



And this one was for a challenge to make a LO using the colour yellow. I actually wasn't going to do this challenge because I didn't think I had much yellow in my stash, but when I was digging out stuff for another challenge, I came across a few yellow sheets of paper and decided to give it a go. I'm pleasantly surprised with the result!




This may shock you, but I don't think that I have anything else to talk about. With all the sickness and getting up a bunch at night, I think I'm too tired to talk/type :) Hope you are all well! Stay warm!!

1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

I love each and every one of these!!! I had no idea how much I loved yellow layouts until this challenge! FAB work!