Friday, July 16, 2010

I can't wait....

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first kit from Crop Addict. I'm holding out a small hope it will come today before the weekend, but I'm not sure. The kit is available for sale July 20th as well as the add-on option. Want to see what I'm waiting on...



I just love the colours in this kit and I can't wait to play with all my new goodies! You can have your very own kit too in just a few short days ;)

On the tadpole front, I had a fear yesterday that we had lost Bridget's too. I couldn't find him anywhere, but later in the day he was out, just hanging out on the rock. His tail is pretty much gone now so he's a teeny weeny frog. I don't think he's much bigger than my thumbnail. I guess that's why he's so hard to find. We went back to where we got them to look for more, but had no luck. We did have fun chasing and catching minnows though. Riley was pretty good at catching the small ones but the big ones were more elusive. Kept them busy for an afternoon though :)

Here's Maddy. Isn't she (he?) cute?


Riley's little tadpole is still swimming around. It doesn't really even have back legs yet...maybe just the beginnings of some. It's still lively and swimming around though. It was much smaller than the other 2 so Riley just has to have some extra patience, which couldn't hurt, right? :)

Happy Friday everyone! I am glad to see the weekend!

1 comment:

Bella said...

OMG Maddy is soooo cute! And you kit looks great! Can't wait to see what you do with it!