Saturday, September 26, 2009

Some scrappiness

It's been awhile since I've posted some of my scrappy work. Here's what I've been working on.

This layout was for sketch design team work at LCOM. Our sponsor for the month of September is Gel-a-tins. I don't normally stamp a lot on my layouts, but I really like the look of it on this one. I wasn't sure how I felt about this layout at first, but it has really grown on me...I got to use pictures I love and use up some really old papers from my stash! Oh, and this was done from my sketch as well :)


These projects were both for the Sept. 15th reveal at Treasured Scrapbooking. I've since completed most of the pages for the mini album, but I still need to take pictures of them.


This is a frame I made for Kevin's birthday with the kids handprints. Because when you're having a hectic first day of school, the best thing to do is cover your kids in paint.... I lifted this idea from Jenn (she does the the most amazing work!).

Well, that's it for now. I have one more layout that I just finished that I LOVE, but it's for my October challenge at TS so I can't share it just yet.

No comments: