Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September!!

It's here! Where did the summer go? Riley starts kindergarten next week and Kieran starts preschool the week after. They are both super excited. I'm looking forward to getting on to a normal schedule. I'm sure it will take some getting used to and I'm anxious to figure it all out!

September 1st was reveal/challenge day at Treasured Scrapbooking. I only just got my kit yesterday morning (it takes a lot longer to get to me here in Canada than it does to get to the other girls) so I don't have my first layout/sketch done yet. Hopefully by tomorrow. But I did get my September challenge up. Here it is :)

September is National Honey month! My kids could eat PB & honey everyday if I let them! We couldn't have honey without bees, so my challenge to you is to dig in your stash and find me some bees! Use some bees on your layout, or, if you don't have bees, use a black/yellow colour scheme or a monogram B on your layout/card/project. This challenge was perfect for me because I've been saving all of my bees for pics from my DD's 1st b-day party. I made her a beehive cake with little bee cookies :) (We also call her B for short, her name is Bridget :)). Get to work, my busy little bees :)

Have a great day everyone! It's another sunny one today. Off to get Kieran's haircut and a playground afternoon :)

1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

Ah, what patience. LOVE the mix of pp you've got going on here.