Friday, September 25, 2009

Bad Blogger

It seems I have been so busy getting into the swing of the new school year and lugging our laundry from place to place to dry our clothes (thank goodness our dryer is fixed now, but we went for a few weeks without it) that I've hardly had any time to blog at all. I'm sure you've all missed me, haha!

We had another big day last week. It was Kieran's first day of preschool last Thursday. He was so excited. He had been counting down the days until he got to go to school. I think it was torturing him that Riley went so many days and he hadn't even started yet. As soon as I got him out of the car and his backpack off he was saying, "bye Mommy!" Like I was just going to leave him there in the parking lot to toddle off to preschool :) I'm sure he could have found his way since we did it for 2 years with Riley. So, I took him down and got him settled. He must have tried to get rid of me 3 or 4 times before I actually left. I can't believe how big he's gotten! He is loving every second of preschool and I'm kind of liking the time to spend with just Bridget. We're settling into a new routine and things are going reasonably well. Here are some pics of his first day:



Well, I'm off again! Wow, that was my shortest post ever! We have to run to get Riley at school so I have to go wake the other 2 from their naps. I try to get them down early enough to have decent naps, but they always seem to want to sleep longer. I'll be back later to post some more, hopefully a few scrappy things I haven't gotten up yet :)

No comments: