Monday, July 6, 2009

I hear the sun is coming!

Yup, that's the rumour going around! I hope that we'll be out playing in the sunshine later in the week. Enough rain already!!

I've been behind in my blogging. Life has been busy! The Bon Jovi concert was amazing! So much fun and worth the lack of sleep! Canada Day we took in some festivities and had family dinner at my parents' house. Kevin took Thursday and Friday off so we went to the zoo in Moncton and did some rides at Crystal Palace. Friday we cleaned and got ready for my 30th b-day party, which was on Saturday. We had a crowd in and had some great food and a really nice time with everyone. A few of us hung in there until 1:30...had so much fun with you guys :) Thanks to all for gifts (which were totally unnecessary) and for the good food! Again, for the second Sunday in a row, we were recovering from lack of sleep :)

Kieran has decided that when he grows up he wants to be a superhero AND a firefighter :) Riley wants to be a firefighter only, heehee. Bridget is practically running all over the place. She loves playing with the boys and pretends to cook and eat food :) She also has a bit of that redhead firey streak, lol. When she's angry, she's angry! Thankfully, that isn't very often :)

Some overdue scrappy business :)

I issued a Christmas in July challenge over at Treasured Scrapbooking. Guess what I created for the challenge! Gasp! A card! And...I actually had fun making it!



I've had this stamp for a while but this was my first time using her :)

Here is my layout/sketch for the TS July 1st reveal...



Check out the gallery! The girls are rockin' the kits this month!

Our June kits at Scrap That! were postponed a bit last month so the DT could take advantage of some sales in the store (you really should check out Lori's store!). The kits are so beautiful and summery! I have 2 layouts done so far and I'm sure lots more to come from this kit!



That's it for tonight! Keep your fingers crossed that I see the sun this week!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Such great LO's! And that card is adorable!

Unknown said...

adorable layouts!

Cindy S. said...

LOVE the LOs (and the card, Meli K. is a fave C-mas song of mine :)
So glad your b-day went well and you had a good time!

Mara Campbell said...

Great layouts but my favorite is that cutie card!! I just LOOOVE it!!