Saturday, December 20, 2008

A LO, a Santa pic, and a gingerbread house story

I'm very sleepy today due to being out late last night scrapping with some friends.  I know I shouldn't do it, but it's just too tempting and fun :)  Thanks for the fun time, girls!!  Here's what I managed to do (ok, so I finished it this morning, but I did most of it last night...).  



I'm still not overly happy with the white flower in the corner of the pic.  I may yet rip it off and try something else.

Here's Bridget's picture with Santa...and you thought the others were bad :)



Poor baby!! It does make me laugh a little though...heehee.  She really is a very happy baby generally for those of you who don't know her very well.  

Today we made a gingerbread house with the boys.  I'm too lazy to upload the pictures right now.  Maybe tomorrow.  But it was fun and the house managed to survive much longer than last year.  It's still together now even!  Imagine.  I mean, if it were a real house there would be large leaks in the roof, lol!  Poor soggy, gingerbread people.  The boys had great fun decorating it though.  Kieran took his task very seriously.  Riley was more concerned with when he would get to eat it (shocking...did I mention that he's his Daddy's boy?).  Pics soon, I promise!

5 more days as Kieran keeps reminding us!

No comments: