Monday, October 26, 2009

What a weekend!

I had one of the most fun weekends ever! It all started Friday night with LCOM's very first crop! Tanya put on such a wonderful event...YUMMY food (I should mention she catered it herself!! What a superwoman!!), fun prizes and goodie boxes, a little (or that's what I tell Kevin, heehee) shopping and lots and lots of chatting and laughs with my scrappy friends!! Emily and I were even the first ones there Saturday morning...bright and early at 7:30 (my kids get up really early, and Emily's just an addicted scrapper, haha!). It was hard to leave Saturday at 4:00! Can't wait for the next one!!

Yesterday we had Riley's family birthday party/our annual family pumpkin carving. It was nutty...13 kids, 12 adults, 11 carved pumpkins!! We also had a ginormous pot of chili (Kevin says his best ever :)) and birthday cake (thanks to Nana and Connie!). It was really chaotic, but lots of fun!!

Hard at work!

A few of our creations!
So, it's Monday and I am BEAT from our busy weekend! I've been taking it easy...you know, laundry, dishes, puzzles with the kids...that's easy for a mom :)

Today was also my day to post over at the Treasured Scrapbooking blog :) Check it out here!

Have a happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Shazza said...

Hi Amanda!

I came across your blog whilst blog hopping..... as you do!!!

You have some great pages here, I love your style. I especially love the 'together, happily ever after and scary pages you did :)

I thought you may be interested in joining in one of my challenge sites this month, as the criteria has just gone up. I would love you to join in. I'm sure you would enjoy the challenge

ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ where we take inspiration from the Great artists
and/or
From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Where we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria.

Would love you to become a follower of my site, that way you will get all the updates and latest info :)

International scrappers are most welcome

Cheers
And Take care
Shazza