Friday, August 7, 2009

Circle of Friends and LCOM's Friday Sketch

I've had a few beautiful ladies leave this blog award for me this past week. It just thrills me that they thought of me :) Funny how you can feel such a connection with people you hardly know in real life. I am thankful everyday for my online scrappy girlfriends!

Thanks so much to Sharon, Mel and Jenn, who have all thought of me this week! You are all such talented gals and I'm honoured to call you all friends!

So, here are the rules:

Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

Here are my nominations (I listed 15 because I got 3 awards and really, I have a hard time choosing, lol! I could have rattled off a lot more too!):


Ok, there were so many more I could name...that was tough! You girls all give me such great inspiration everyday! Thanks!

Here is my reveal for today's LCOM sketch. My friend Cindy was the guest designer this week and she gave us an amazing sketch to work with. You can see it along with the rest of the team layouts here. Here is the layout I did (less the journaling...I need to look up so pregnancy stats for that :)).

Hope you all have a great weekend. I hear the sun is supposed to be out tomorrow. Maybe a trip to the beach is in order :) I get to crop with some super fun LCOM girls tonight...can't wait!

6 comments:

Bamabel said...

Thank you Amanda!!! I will put this up as soon as I can!

Love your blog hon!

Sarah said...

Thanks Amanda! You just made my day! And I love that LO. It is just gorgeous. I have always wanted to do a LO like that, but don't have any pictures as beautiful as yours.

Karen said...

Gorgeous layout Amanda!!

Hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend!

Hugs,
Karen

Melissa Wright said...

Love this LO!!! What a great way to document your pregnancy!

Tracey Taylor said...

This page is just adorable. thanks for the award.

emilysue said...

thanks for the award :)

love that LO