Friday, May 29, 2009

Cyber Crop

Scrap That! is having a cyber crop this weekend so head on over for lots of great challenges, make n' takes and games! Lots of fun to be had and prizes to be won and tons of inspiration!! Have a fun, scrappy weekend!! 

I haven't had much opportunity to scrap between dealing with kids, scrapping and holding my first Stampin' Up open house (which went wonderfully, thanks to all!! ).  I'm so beat all the time! I'm hoping to catch up on some scrapping and cleaning this weekend and hopefully I'll get to relax a bit next week (or at least, as much as is possible with three kids).  I have some fun pictures of kids and lots of LOs to update here so I'll try to do that as soon as I can! 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

WooHoo!! Yeah for online crops!! Hope you get a chance to play.