Monday, January 31, 2011

Stuck?! Sketches Feb. 1st Reveal

It's my last month on the Stuck?! team. It's been fun working with all the awesome sketches over the last few months! Look forward to a new team next month. Can't wait to see what they have in store! Thanks, Sara, for everything :)

Here is the Feb. 1st sketch:


And here's my take on it. Featuring another awesome picture by Lynette!


This paper has so much sparkle in real life. Too bad it doesn't show up as well in a photo. You'll just have to come visit and see it for yourself :)

I've been (virtually) hanging out over at TallyScrapper. The site too me some getting used to but it was worth it. The girls are really fun and friendly and there are some fun challenges. Right now they have a cyber crop going on with tons of challenges, games and, of course, prizes. All you scrappy gals should go check it out! I hope to have many layouts to show from it in the near future :)

In funny Riley news, this afternoon he was talking about saving money to buy a Lego set he wants. He said, "I've been waiting 10 years for this!" (For those of you who don't know, Riley is 6 :)).

Kevin and I just finished our EA Sports Active workouts on the Wii. I swear that chick is trying to kill me! But now it's time for How I Met Your Mother. We're almost done Season 4 and then I'll be seeking out Season 5. I swear all the shows we normally watch have been forgotten, lol. What is happening on House or Grey's Anatomy?? Ah well, I'll catch up on those in a few years...

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

I love Rile's comment. You must scrap that to remember. Love your take on the sketch. The paper, the bling and the flower 'in your hair'. Gorgeous LO.

Gisèle said...

great reveal on the sketch and too funny re Riley:-)