Monday, April 12, 2010

The Empire Strikes Back...

Today Riley informed me that a friend of his is training him to be a Jedi. Who knew they did that kind of thing in kindergarten?! He told me that we have to go and buy bagels because that's what Jedi's eat. Again...who knew?!

Kieran informed me today that Grampie is silly because he has no hair. Guess Daddy is well on his way to being silly, hahaha! I can't really picture Kevin being silly...maybe it only works for Grampies.

Another recent exciting event in our house is Riley learning to ride a two-wheeler!! It is so cool and we are so proud of him. We got him a bike a few weeks ago and it didn't come with training wheels so we decided to go ahead and teach him without them and he's doing so well. He still needs a little work on starting and stopping (he's going to need a new pair of sneakers soon!).


My other biker babes :)


Scrap-ivor continues on LCOM and I'm still on the island :) Here are my first two layouts...

Retro:


Inspiration challenge:


Ok, off to watch House now. Happy that it's actually new for a change! May the Force be with you!



2 comments:

emilysue said...

i love it when you blog!

Darlene D said...

Cute pictures, beautiful work as always. Just wanted to tell you that I tagged you on my blog!!