Friday, April 10, 2009

Quick Good Friday Post


It's been awhile! I've recovered pretty well from my dental surgery.  Thankfully the pain wasn't too bad but the swelling and bruising was much worse than I thought it was going to be.  It's still a tad embarrasing to go out in public because my chin is still quite bruised.  I feel like I should be wearing a sign saying, "I had dental surgery, I am not being abused!" LOL!

I'm having fun being on the DT at Scrap That!  I issued a challenge for this month to Go Green in honour of Earth Day. The challenge was to use something recycled on your LO and to include the colour green in the LO!  Here's my LO :) 



 
I received my first DT kit in the mail yesterday and had a chance to work on it last night and this morning.  Such fun papers and embellishements from Basic Grey's Marrakech line.   Finally getting some of those photo shoot pictures scrapped :) 



Paws is also in the midst of it's 28 days of Spring fun! There's a new challenge everyday so lots of opportunity to get some scrapping done!! The girls are pumping out tons of fabulous LOs!! I hope to get to join in the fun a little bit before the 28 days are over.  Hopefully I'll get a chance at the crop next weekend!

The kids are great!  Riley had his first sick day from school last week.  Must have been just a 24 hour thing because the next day he was back to his old self.  It was freaky on Monday though because he was eating very little and actually fell asleep in my lap (for those of you who know Riley, you know that is VERY unusual!).  The other 2 are still healthy, thank goodness, though Bridget has been getting up a bunch at night.  I don't really mind once or even twice sometimes, but any more than that and I've hit my limit!! 

This was a quick one because now we are off to Easter dinner (a couple days early) at mom and dad's!  A yummy ham dinner, yay!  

Here's a picture of Bridget in her new wagon :)  This is what I will probably use to take Kieran and Bridget in when I have to walk R to school next year (wonder if we'll ever make it there on time??).


Here's Riley trying to give me a "king" look! Apparently, he thinks kings never smile, lol! 



Kieran being silly! 



Have a Happy Easter everyone!!



3 comments:

AbbieTorroll said...

aw GREAT pictures!!! LOVE your header too!! I love your new pages, especially the one with the cardboard!! so cute!

Tracey Taylor said...

You finished it! I LOVE what you did with the BG...I won't even try to spell the line name. LOL

Tanya said...

Gorgeous layouts.. and gorgeous KIDS!!! they are so sweet