Sunday, August 17, 2008

A new week...finally!

Let's hope this week is better than last week! I seriously wasn't sure I was going to make it...with all the biting and the peeing everywhere, losing phone and internet, being without a van one day. Ok, I don't want to think about it anymore. Thankfully, I got to have a couple of breaks. Went to see Mamma Mia with a scrapping friend. What a fabulous movie...even better than I had hoped (but poor Pierce can't carry a tune in a bucket, LOL). And last night we got to have supper with friends from university that I haven't seen in a long time. It was nice to just sit and chat and catch up. Thanks to mom and dad for babysitting and sorry the baby cried a lot :(

Can I just say that I love the Olympics? Yes, I like to watch the coverage, but the even better part is how I can use competition to my advantage, heehee. I have decided to make everything (from cleaning to getting into booster seats in the van) a competition with the boys. And, a lot of the time, it works. Riley rushes to do whatever I ask so he can get the gold medal (and usually he does), Kieran is happy to get silver (he just likes to be Canada). Poor Bridget has a bucket full of bronze, haha. We should have had one more kid so one could come in "Canadian", as we have started to call fourth place in our house :) This advantage might be ending soon though...the other day Riley said he didn't want to clean because he had enough gold medals, LOL. That kid is too smart for his own good sometimes!

I haven't uploaded any pics in awhile so no new ones for right now. I'm working on this week's sketch challenge...almost done so I should be able to post that a bit later. Hope everyone has a good week (especially me!!).

No comments: